Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Go UVM!

Went to go watch the Dartmouth Green Monster mtn bike race in Ascutney, VT.
We came in second- the only race of the year we haven't won. Overall we are still in 1st.

Getting Ready


Nice view of the resort area and scenery and also the Vermont 50 mile run/mtn bike race going on right next to us


Start Line of the CX race


Playing around with my camera


Short Track


Dead



I'm actually racing cx and short track this weekend in NY for the Eastern Conference Champs. Don't really know why, but I figured I'd at least give it a shot. Yes it's the end of the season and I wish I tried it earlier, but better late than never! But considering I haven't ridden a mtn bike in a long time, I don't have too high of expectations. I have acquired someones bike and am practicing tomorrow. This shall be interesting...but I think it will be fun!

2 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

great pics! It looks like fall is in full swing out there. Keep riding and thanks for including some talk on my school. Makes me all warm and fuzzy. Well not really, but kind of:)
Julia

Mike Lalla said...

This site is still worse then Tuffy's...