Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Tracks!

Went to Stowe on Sunday to hike up and ski down. It was a ton of fun. It's was so nice to be near snow! Can't wait until the season is in full swing! There were lots of scenic views hiking up but I didn't bring a camera. So the pics I posted here are from the Stowe website. Took a nasty fall which I am still recovering from. It involved a jump and a picnic table. The tips of my skis hit underneath the table, so I basically flipped over with my feet over my head bending my back in half, and then landed face first on the table and then the ground...so I'm still recovering from that! But all in all it was an awesome day! Even stopped at the Cabot cheese place and Lake Champlaign Chocolates on the way back for tons and tons of delicious free samples!


No comments: