Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boston Beanpot

We got 3rd in the Women's A TTT which was sweet!
The road race was 26 miles I think (2 laps). I stayed with the pack until the hill in which I got dropped. I was off by 15-20 for a long time, but was able to get back on during a flat section. Finished 11th.
Crit was awesome as usual. Warm weather! Stayed in a front pack breakaway until a girl crashed going uphill. 2 other girls crashed into her and I was behind them so I flipped over my handlebars. My body is fine, but I flatted so I had to run to the wheel pit. I got a free lap and they let me get back in where I left off in the front breakaway. I held with that pack until the last stretch of the race. I got 9th.
Fun weekend overall.






Photos Courtesy of Adam Morse

3 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Glad you came out of that "en-do" without any xrays to post!

Mike Lalla said...

Maybe you should wear pads up there... ;)

muyres said...

Keep Hope Alive!