Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Black Dog TT 8/8
Got there around 6 just in time to register and warm up for a bit. Rode/chatted with Mike, Andy, Lynne and Jim R for a bit. Wasn’t too hot out which was nice. I got 4th out of 6 women again in the Stock Division with a time of 19:40. Still not the time I was aiming for but I improved my time by 40 seconds which I was pretty proud of. Kristy got 1st with 19:26 and some other girl who I don’t remember her name and Lynne tied with 19:37. After the race, I chatted with my friend’s dad for a bit then headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alynn! I didn't know you had a blog!! Ok, even if you figure how you would have done if you'd gotten the correct finish line the first time (btw, you wouldn't believe how many people have missed it the first time, so I'm told), your time the second race was WAY faster! You should get behind me next time; I'll be so afraid you'll pass me :-D Then we'll both have motivation to try and go as fast as we can.
lame blog...
gee thanks mike! I'll try to make my next one more exciting just for you... :-P
Post a Comment