Thursday, March 27, 2008

Columbia Crit

Race course was pretty sweet. My race went really well. I thought my legs would feel like shit from the tough week of training I had in NC, but my legs actually felt great. I stayed in the front pack the whole time. I went for one of the prime laps with a girl from UNH and got 2nd for 3 pts. Then the last lap of the race I started sprinting after the last corner. Prob started sprinting a little too soon, but I got 4th which I was pretty happy with!

After all the races were over our team decided to go ride thru Central Park...and then Times Square...so there were about 15 of us sprinting and racing thru Times Square trying to beat all of the green lights and weave in and out of traffic and people and construction and trying not to get hit by taxis...It was a madhouse...It was honestly probably one of the scariest moments of my life...but still fun. We probably looked really crazy and ridiculous in our UVM jerseys and shorts. We should have taken a team picture there.


Women's B lineup




About to go for the Prime


FInish


gangsta in NY

No comments: