Woke up early to get to race. Disappointed that the whole crit was in a parking lot...it was also a very gross and dreary day outside so I wasn't super excited to race. During the race I felt great though. The field never really split up cause it was so flat so it was hard to make a break anywhere. So I just took it easy the first half of the race and stayed in the middle, then I gradually moved up to the front and stayed there. I took the last corner on the inside and got a good line and just started sprinting to the finish and I won! I never really realized that I could sprint...? I guess all of my training has FINALLY paid off!!!




Finish

Finish
Our Men's A Team
3 comments:
Good stuff your looking FAST!
Are you going to be an "A" this year?
Nice
Ha I don't think I'll move up to A's. People keep asking me. Like I think I'm in pretty good shape and could do somewhat decent but pretty much all the races double in miles or time...and that's a lot! Maybe next year...?
Post a Comment