Thursday, March 27, 2008

Philly Phlyer

The morn of the road race it was pouring rain and the course was getting flooding and traffic was jamming up so they switched it to a crit. It was still pouring rain and freezing. Course was decent but each corner was a puddle of water. I was doing well and in 3rd when this girl crashed into me. I ended up falling and landed on my head. My handlebars were bent way out of shape. I got up and my head was throbbing and leg hurt from where I landed. But I got back in. I never caught up to the front pack and finished 23.


not on her wheel


After I crashed on my head...not looking good


Men's B Field

Sunday went a little better. For the team time trial I raced As with my teammates Rose and Netana and Kathy. We have never all ridden together so it was a little unorganized but we got 4th. The Circuit race went alright. 2 laps of the course. I felt fine the whole time but just really struggled to find a good position and keep it. I was around 5 place going into the last corner but took a really bad line and got shoved to the back and ended up finishing 20.


Circuit Race


Tooling around

No comments: